Nursery Admission 2021-22
NURSERY SCHOOL ADMISSIONS REGISTRATION
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRAW
• Draw will be held using a random method, in public view and with complete transparency at School Premises on 5th Feb, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
• Parents are requested to be present in School at 2.00 p.m. sharp.
• Only one parent either father or mother will be allowed at the time of draw.
• Please bring the hard copy of Registration form at the time of draw.
• In case of twins, if one is selected the other twin will get sibling points.
• List of successful candidates of draw will be displayed on 6th Feb, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Steps involved in the Admission Process for GENERAL
List of successful candidates of draw will be displayed on 6th Feb, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Steps involved in the Admission Process for GENERAL CATEGORY:
i) At the first instance, the names of the ‘SHORT-LISTED’ applicants who have higher value points/ above
the cut-off i.e. above the points of other applicants will be put up. The ‘GENERAL Category LIST FOR DRAW OF LOTS’ (for applicants with same value points in a tie for remaining seats) will also be put up.
ii) The details and schedule (date, time & venue) of the ‘GENERAL CATEGORY DRAW OF LOTS’ will be available on the school website. Kindly note that SMS and/or Email will not be sent separately to intimate the same.
• The date and time (schedule) for the verification of documents for applicants within the zone of
consideration will be displayed on the school website within 24 hrs. of the draw of lots.
• The school will not accept any request for a change of date or time of verification. Do not miss out on this opportunity.
iii) The verification process of the documents will be held in the School Premises as per the assigned date &
time. Please note –
• Both the parents of the applicant must be present to submit the self-attested copies of the above listed documents and to sign the letter of undertaking in the presence of the verification team.
• In case, the parents of the applicant do not report for the verification of documents on the assigned date and time, their application will stand cancelled without any intimation from the school.
iv) FIRST LIST – The First List of PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CHILDREN & WAITLISTED CHILDREN will be
displayed on the school website for further completion of formalities i.e. filling up of the Admission Form, submission of true copies, verification of Original Certificates, medical formalities and fee deposit.
v) SECOND LIST – After assessing the vacancies, the Second List (if any) of PROVISIONALLY SELECTED
CHILDREN will be declared as per schedule. Accordingly, the positions of the waitlisted children under the GENERAL CATEGORY LIST will move up. In case of any further vacancies the 3rd, 4th, 5th lists will be declared.
List of Documents Required for Admission in GENERAL CATEGORY:
➢ Birth Certificate of the child (From the Municipality Office)
➢ Hard Copy of Registration Form
➢ Residence Proof: (Photocopy of) Ration Card/Smart Card/Domicile Certificate/Electricity Bill/MTNL
Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Aadhar Card/U.I.D./Voter I-Card/Passport
➢ Proof of Sibling (if applicable) : School I-Card of the sibling (photo copy) ➢ Photocopy of Aadhaar Card – Father, Mother & Child (if available)
➢ 2 Passport Size Photographs of Candidate along with 1 passport size photograph of each parent.
➢ Photocopy of Vaccination Card
➢ Any other document required as per the admission criteria.
Note: Parents are requested to submit all the proofs at the time of admission as incomplete form will not be considered.